SAP Consultants with experience of MDG implementation
The SAP MDG Consultant shall be responsible for development and implementation of multi domain Master Data solutions based on MDG.
He should have good development experience and knowledge of ABAP and understanding of the Master Data domains like customer/ vendor/ supplier/ finance. He should have hands on experience in configuring MDG scenarios.
This position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customers to understand the specific Enterprise Information management needs and be able to translate those requirements into a Comprehensive solution. He must be able to lead and provide Guidance to other teams members to ensure overall delivery of customer specific solution Implementations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent degree in pertinent discipline
- Hands-On and Development Experience in ABAP
- Implementation of Master Data Management Solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in Master Data Management Solutions.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Master Data Governance Product.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Development Experience in ABAP Programming Language
- Good Understanding of User Exits
- Good Understanding of BADIs
- Good Understanding of ABAP Data Dictionary
- Good Experience in Master Data Governance
- Implementation Experience of Master Data Management Solution
- Understanding of Master Data Domains like customer/vendor/financials/materials
- Knowledge of BRF Workflows
- Knowledge of Replication technologies like ALE /IDOCS will be added advantage.